Welcome to the IoT Slam Live 2021, the IoT Community’s fourteenth IoT Slam even, held in association with the IEEE IoT World Forum on the Internet of Things, June 24, in New Orleans, LA USA. For full details please visit: https://iotslam.com
The theme of the Conference is “The Impact of Artificial Intelligence on IoT”. The papers, presentations, and events at the conference are focused on contributions to nurture, cultivate, enhance and accelerate the adoption of IoT technologies and applications for the benefit of society. Register to see world class keynote speakers, engaging panel topics and panelists, on-topic user centered content, to provide insight, results, and key takeaways that can be leveraged post event.
Who should attend IoT Slam?
Software and hardware—engineers, researchers, roboticists, makers, developers, designers, founders of startups, and innovators— to join us in New Orleans, USA – to explore what lies ahead as software increasingly interacts with the physical world.
- Company leaders who want to; understand the actual revolutionary interruption of IoT, keep competitive, and understand a uncharted enterprise model involving IoT exactly where end-points can also be solutions.
- Business Line Executives who are seeking to leverage the power of IoT and take ownership of driving change within their enterprise cultures.
- IoT Practitioners who want to learn how to implement and benefit from IoT
- Hardware designers who want to better align their IoT strategy to be connected, smart, and adaptive.
- Software programmers who produce smart, cost-effective, and intelligent applications.
- Innovators and Start-ups creating the latest solutions to improve efficiencies, increase productivity, attract finance, and mature across the partner eco-system
- Government Policy Makers and Regulators who define, legislate, implement, and build smart / connected infrastructure to improve the consumer way of life.
- Investors who want to find their next big investment opportunity and stay ahead of their competitors.
Horizontal Audience focused content aimed at following industries: Retail, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Banking & Finance, Insurance, Life Sciences, Government / Public services, Telecommunications, Automotive, Media & Entertainment, Utilities, Engineering, Construction, Retail / CPG, Pharmaceutical, Consumer Electronics, Business Services amongst others.
The event is an essential resource for IoT practitioners, Enterprise IT and Business Line executives
To learn more about the IoT Community, please visit https://iotcommunity.net
Themes & Topics:
IoT Vertical Sessions
- Energy and Power
- Environment and Ecology
- Industry and Manufacturing
- Smart Cities