Guidelines for the
Tutorial Presentation Slides Submission
The Presenters of accepted Tutorial proposals are requested to E‐Mail the Tutorial Presentation Slides by 15 April 2021 (Preliminary Tutorial Slides Submission Due Date) to IEEE WF‐IoT 2021 Tutorial Co‐Chairs. For any revisions, if recommended the Final Tutorial Presentation Slides are to be submitted by 30 April 2021 (Final Tutorial Slides Submission Due Date).
- Signed copy of the Standard IEEE Release Form by the Presenter(s)
- The Copyright of Tutorial Presentation slides remains with the author(s) and presenter(s).
- Authors and presenters are responsible for obtaining the permission from the copyright owners for any of the copyrighted material, and the use of another Organization’s data, figures, plots, and so on in their presentation slides.
- Research works and published literature used in the presentation slides must be referenced with source citations.
Guidelines for the Tutorial Presentation Slides Submission
- Final PPT slides submission must be in Original. PPT Slides or content from previous presentations, literature or existing works need to be cited
- After the submission of tutorial slides, if necessary and recommended the overlapping sub‐sections of the slides need to be revised. This is only to ensure that the conference tutorial presentations are distinct and diverse. The program schedule and conference mobile app will include the tutorial title, presenter(s) name with affiliation and tutorial abstract. The conference registration members will be given access to the presentation slides.
Tutorial Slides Format
- For two hour presentation: 70‐85 slides, and for four hour presentation: 160‐180 slides are recommended. The presenters can vary the number of slides accordingly.
- Presentation slides standard format is 4:3 ratio.
Tutorial Slides Submission
Final tutorial slides submission to include the following:
- Latest biography (220‐250 words), most recent thumb‐nail photograph and final tutorial abstract (15 lines nearly) to be included in the program schedule.
- Tutorial Handouts in both PDF format and PPT are to be submitted. For large files, ZIP archive is recommended.
- Signed copy of the Standard IEEE Release Form by the Presenter(s).
- The tutorial presenter(s) need to register for the conference. The registration link is given as follows: https://wfiot2021.iot.ieee.org/registration/
Important dates for Tutorial Presentation Slides Submission
Preliminary Tutorial Slides Submission Due Date: 15 April 2021
Final Tutorial Slides Submission Due Date: 30 April 2021
Contact for Tutorials Co‐Chairs